A jacket i would recommend is Henrik harlaut's jacket made by armada skis called the harlaut insulated jacket When we emailed Henrik to brainstorm ideas about his signature outerwear, he sent back a hand drawn Photoshop document of a dark camo jacket with black accents. He had a lot of ideas for features and wanted the piece to have, “MADDDDD STYLE” Featuring long fit construction, light insulation, distressed brown camo, and extended drop cords; the Harlaut jacket is a must have for anyone shredding park and having fun on skis. 100% designed and conceptualized by the happiest, most excited, and ultra talented skiers on the planet.
A great jacket is the CLWR block jacket. Classic rider jacket with blocked coloured hood and shoulders. High protective collar and hood. Drop tail for comfortable fit.
- DWR treated nylon oxford
- Water proof/Breathability: 10 000mm/10 000 g/m2/24h
- Taped seams
- Two way ventilation under sleeves
- Snow skirt with silicon gripper
- Lycra cuffs with thumb holes
- Velcro adjustable sleeve straps with embossed CLWR logo
- PU leather stoppers at hood and hem drawstrings
- Tricot chin-guard
- Side pockets with contrast zipper closure
the spyder mercury soft shell jacket. With a new bonded jersey fabric and pop trim elements, the Mercury is a fully featured piece for on and off the mountain.
the features of this jacket are
- Custom Traverse Print in Colorways: 449 and 629
- Colorways 001, CW449 and 629 have Bryte zippers
- Fixed hood
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Pop branding elements
- CBL (Size-M) 27 1/2 Inches
the tech in the jacket.
- Body - Single Jersey Bonded Knit with Custom Blades Print with Anti-Pill face and Spylon™ W/R
- Body - Single Jersey Bonded Knit with Micro-Fleece with Anti-Pill face and Spylon™ W/R
those are some great jackets i would recommend.